Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Pierce's Picks 2010 - Week 1

Every week, I intend to update the blog with my picks for the week. No spread or anything along those lines, just a simple prediction on who will win each game that week. I'll log my record throughout the season and, at the end of the year, divide it down so that it reads out of 16, as per an NFL team's record. We'll see if I make the playoffs or not. So, without further ado, my picks for Week 1 -

Winning team is marked in bold.

Thursday Night -
Minnesota @ New Orleans

Sunday at 1:00pm EST -
Miami
@ Buffalo
Detroit @ Chicago
Oakland @ Tennessee
Cincinnati @ New England
Carolina @ NY Giants
Atlanta @ Pittsburgh
Cleveland
@ Tampa Bay
Denver @ Jacksonville
Indianapolis @ Houston

Sunday at 4:00pm EST -
San Francisco @ Seattle
Green Bay @ Philadelphia
Arizona @ St. Louis

Sunday Night -
Dallas @ Washington

Monday Night -
Baltimore @ NY Jets
San Diego @ Kansas City

No comments:

Post a Comment