Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Pierce's Picks - Week 10

Last week I was 7-6, which is better than I really expected given how many blown calls I made. That puts me at 79-51 on the season.

Winners in gold as usual.

Thursday Night -
Baltimore (6-2) @ Atlanta (6-2)

Sunday at 1:00pm ET -
Detroit (2-6) @ Buffalo (0-8)
Minnesota (3-5) @ Chicago (5-3)
NY Jets (6-2) @ Cleveland (3-5)
Cincinnati (2-6) @ Indianapolis (5-3)
Tennessee (5-3) @ Miami (4-4)
Carolina (1-7) @ Tampa Bay (5-3)
Houston (4-4) @ Jacksonville (4-4)

Sunday at 4:00pm ET -
Kansas City (5-3) @ Denver (2-6)
Dallas (1-7) @ NY Giants (6-2)
Seattle (4-4) @ Arizona (3-5)
St. Louis (4-4) @ San Francisco (2-6)

Sunday Night -
New England (6-2) @ Pittsburgh (6-2)

Monday Night -
Philadelphia (5-3) @ Washington (4-4)

Nice slate of primetime games, if you ask me. What a matchup to kick off Thursday Night football! I don't like to go against Atlanta at home, though, even against a team like Baltimore. I like Buffalo, who's been playing tough games week-in and week-out, to get their first win against a Detroit team who has no idea who their quarterback is. After all, the Lions gave the Rams their only win last year. I still don't believe in the Vikings. Houston and Jacksonville is a make-or-break game for both teams, I think. And, of course, we get to witness the first part of the Randy Moss Saga in Tennessee, a game I think they win. New England @ Pittsburgh might be the matchup of the week... tough call, too. New England's offense isn't what it was with Moss, and Pittsburgh should be able to clamp down on them. But can Pittsburgh play well themselves with so many offensive line injuries? Hard to say. I still like Pittsburgh more, though, overall. I don't see Jason Garrett making the Cowboys competitive in his first game as a head coach, not against the red-hot Giants.

From here on out, with Thursday Night Football going, you can expect my picks Wednesday night every week.

No comments:

Post a Comment