Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Pierce's Picks - Week 13

I gambled on my Lions last week and the other traditional Thanksgiving team, the Cowboys, last week, against my better judgment, and paid for it with two losses. As a result, I went 9-7 last week.

On the season, that means I'm 110-66.

Winners in gold.

Thursday Night -
Houston (5-6) @ Philadelphia (7-4)

Sunday at 1:00pm ET -
New Orleans (8-3) @ Cincinnati (2-9)
Chicago (8-3) @ Detroit (2-9)
San Francisco (4-7) @ Green Bay (7-4)
Jacksonville (6-5) @ Tennessee (5-6)
Denver (3-8) @ Kansas City (7-4)
Cleveland (4-7) @ Miami (6-5)
Buffalo (2-9) @ Minnesota (4-7)
Washington (5-6) @ NY Giants (7-4)

Sunday at 4:00pm ET -
Oakland (5-6) @ San Diego (6-5)
Atlanta (9-2) @ Tampa Bay (7-4)
Carolina (1-10) @ Seattle (5-6)
St. Louis (5-6) @ Arizona (3-8)
Dallas (3-8) @ Indianapolis (6-5)

Sunday Night -
Pittsburgh (8-3) @ Baltimore (8-3)

Monday Night -
NY Jets (9-2) @ New England (9-2)

What a slate of primetime games this week. Well, not so much HOU/PHI (really, Houston's defense against Philly's offense? Go go Eagles for fantasy this week!). But that BAL/PIT and that NYJ/NE game... both of those are huge. Possibly the four best teams in the NFL there and both games will have huge impacts on those division races. Can't ask for better primetime games than that at this stage of the season. If Minnesota beats Buffalo, I'll buy into them a little right now, but Buffalo is one scrappy team and they keep pushing everyone they play to the max. I have more respect for them than the Vikings right now, so we'll see if they make good on it. I don't like the Lions to win, but the Bears should be wary of that as a trap game... I want to believe it, but that Patriots game left a really bad taste in my mouth. I could see Seattle losing to the Panthers, possibly, too. Also, Colts beware, but I expect them to play angry after the Chargers embarrassed them. Tennessee won't win another game until they have a credible QB starting again.

No comments:

Post a Comment